The NHS PTSO been assigned a NPO number 24809
TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
- Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
- If a member does not yet have a Kroger Plus card, please let them know that they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after your member(s) register their card(s).
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 3 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
- Monday, January 22
- Monday, January 29
- Thursday, February 1
- Saturday, February 3
Yearbooks on sale! Go HERE and use code 14740 to order. The prices will increase throughout the year, so don't delay
This is a reminder that student drivers must complete the Checkpoints seminar with their parents in order to obtain a parking pass and the privilege to drive to school. The next checkpoint seminar dates will be Tuesday, Sept. 19, Tuesday, Oct. 17, and Tuesday, Nov. 14. All Checkpoint seminars begin at 6:00 pm. location to be announced closer to each date.
11th Grade News
CLASS of 2019 Leads: Christy White & Kristen Horne
10th Grade News
9th Grade News
CLASS of 2021 Leads: Betsy Wood and Kimberly Steinle
If you are interested in a SWAG bag, click here
Support the PTSO
YOU are the key to the success of the Nolensville High School PTSO! By joining, you are acknowledging the importance of parent involvement at our school. We also encourage participation by faculty, students, and community members. Our PTSO Board is made up of a variety of parents, with different backgrounds, but one common goal -- to support, connect, and strengthen Nolensville High School, Nolensville Athletic Committee, and Nolensville Band.
It's Knight time! Join the PTSO -- We are STRONGER TOGETHER!
Parent ResourcesGet savvy about social media with workshops: SmartSocial.com
Spirit Store & Events
The PTSO is accepting applications for the 2018-19 Executive Board Officers and Standing Committee Chairs.
Registration & Membership Process